The MalwareCheck.org Reference List to Online Security Tools
scans any website and correlates multiple factors to assess the risk of threats on the site. Threats assessed include embedded links to malicious sites, malware, viruses, worms, trojans, adware, spyware and phishing attacks. We are free to use.
This is a list of tools we recommend for quick assessments of your security posture and for enhancing your overall defense:
- amtso: Anti-malware Testing Standards Organization... visit this page to see if your anti-malware detects phishing sites.
- Qualys BrowserCheck: Performs a security analysis of browsers and plugins and runs several system checks.
- Qualys FreeScan: A free tool for detecting security vulnerabilities in web applications and finding malware infections and threats in websites.
- WICAR.org: Designed to test the correct operation of your anti-virus / anti-malware software
- SANS Browser Plugin Detector: Attempts to assess various browser plugins (with a focus on Adobe)
- CloutBot.com: Gather various information on a domain
- VirusTotal.com: Analyzes suspicious files and URLs for quick detection of viruses, worms, trojans and all kinds of malware.
- malwarecheck.org: Scan any website and correlate assessments on malware and other threats.
- More References: Other useful websites.
For more on us see: About MalwareCheck.org
Copyright © 2015 MalwareCheck.org, All rights reserved.